Saturday, April 30, 2005

Wedding Plans continued...

So, I may have a pair of shoes, we will just have to see if they fit correctly and are comfortable. Erin, being the good friend/sister that she is, has been keeping her eyes out for shoes for me. This morning I got a call around 10:45 to tell me about a pair she found at the Carlsbad Premium Outlets. So she picked up two sizes for me and tonight I get to see whether they fit.

So officially I have Jewelry, a Veil, a Dress (the all important part), my bride's maids dresses, their jewelry (but still need to get my flower girl jewelry), a site, a officiant, a caterer, a honeymoon destination with plane tickets, and a fiancé who loves me very much.

Only 56 days to get the rest of it together, and only a week till graduation :-)

No comments: