Sunday, April 03, 2005

Shoe Shopping...

I know, if you are like Matt you are thinking, oh no, she can't need another pair of shoes...

...But these are special shoes :-)

Yesterday, I went in search of shoes to wear with my wedding dress...there are some major problems with this:

1.) For some reason, even though it is spring and white is a spring colored shoe, there are few white shoes out

2.) Despite the former, the ones I did find were either:
a.) Very Casual
b.) Had no back strap (I do not want to loose my shoe under my dress)

3.) In order for my dress to not be hemmed I need a 2.5" to 3" heel
(then today my mom told me she could hem my dress, and I should buy shoes that are comfortable...)

4.) I do not have wide feet, but the sandal style dress shoes are cut so narrow through the toes, and I hate getting blisters from shoes.

5.) Stores such as Nordstroms, have a line of Bridal Shoes that they do not carry in the store, so you have to order them in order to determine whether you like them, if they fit correctly, and if they are the shoes you always wanted.

Therefore because of these 5 reasons I did not come home with any shoes, but I did order 2 pairs on www.Nordstroms.com and intend to return at least one of the pairs to the store, when I determine which ones I do not like.

Why, oh why, does shoe buying have to be so tough?

1 comment:

Amanda Swann said...

Nope, no losing my shoe...that would be no fun!

I am not that picky, just have some ideals I want to meet.