Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Veil...

So over the 3 day weekend I spent way to many hours in the car to get home on Friday, and a little bit to long to get back on Monday, but I had a wonderful weekend. My little brother was thrilled that I was home. I got to see one of my really good friends, have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Quitos, and have some down time. Also, got my taxes all done :-)

While there mom and I went looking for decoration ideas for our wedding. Found some great stuff and good ideas. Then on Sunday Michael's had a 50% off coupon, so I went and bought my veil for $8, where an almost identical one was shown to me at David's Bridal for $100. Makes me wonder why people spend that kind of money on a simple piece of fabric that is gathered together on a comb. Now I just need to find a tiara, or maybe I will make it. I did play with some possible ideas the other day. But my friend Katy suggested looking for one at a costume shop, which I thought was a novel idea. So I will have to do that!!

No comments: